- The Terms and Quotation, supersede and extinguish all prior agreements, representations (whether oral or written), and understandings and constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and Utilidex relating to the Services.
- If either party waives any breach of these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of any other breach. No waiver will be effective unless made in writing.
- Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure is due to any cause outside its reasonable control.
- You may not assign or transfer any rights to any other person without Utilidex’s prior written consent.
Governing law and jurisdiction:
- This Agreement and any Dispute or non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales over any Dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
- If any part or provision of these Terms is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remainder of this Agreement will be binding on the parties.
- Any notice given under these Terms by either party to the other must be in writing by email and will be deemed to have been given on transmission. Notices to Utilidex must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to any other email address notified by email to the Customer by Utilidex. Notices to the Customer will be sent to the email address which the Customer provided when setting up access to the Service.