Utilidex is looking to change how companies buy, sell and manage their energy. For many years, the industry has been crying out for its “Apple moment” – where a revolutionary company comes in and changes the game; and Utilidex wants to be the company that does that. We’ve started a #SmarterEnergyFuture and are looking for amazing people and businesses to join us.
With a growing customer base, which now includes the likes of Aviva, Bourne Leisure, Viridor, and Flow Energy, we are on the right path for growth. We now need more talented, driven, passionate people who want to be part of a revolution. We know our people have to care as much about our customers and about making a difference as we do – could that person be you?
In our next phase, we plan to grow the business within the UK, and also look to expand into other geographies including Europe and Australasia. We want you to be a key part of the team that does that.
At Utilidex, we work a little differently, so there are a few things you should know about us:
- We care more about talent & outcomes, than we do about input & geography. Whilst we have our head office, in Level39, Canary Wharf, we already have a number of team members, operating in different parts of the UK, as well as other countries. From the ground up, we are built to enable you to be the best you can be, no matter where you are. We offer flexible working arrangements, and being a high tech company, we offer all the tools necessary to make flexibility super productive. Outcomes matter and you’ll be expected to be brilliant at your chosen craft – but that won’t require you to be at a desk all the time. So if you have a craft and you want the world to see it – let us know. And don’t worry so much about where you are located, because we know where you are, doesn’t determine what you can do.
- With flexibility comes responsibility. Responsibility to the team to deliver on your outcomes. People depend on you, so you have to get stuff done. Nobody will clock when you start/when you finish/even where you are – we just want to know you get stuff done.
- We like to think of ourselves as “Small Giants”. We never plan to hire hundreds of people because we believe great teams are about working on great things with great people, and loving what you do. So you’ll need to be self-motivated, driven and want to be the best you can be in your chosen field, otherwise this won’t be the place for you.
Things you’ll have to show us about you
At Utilidex we place a lot of stock in the person and their behaviours, and what they want to do in life. We believe a superstar from another industry, will pick up the domain skills and likely bring a fresh perspective to our industry. We’re very interested in how you can demonstrate the following behaviours because we think these will be crucial to your success:
- What’s your craft? What do you want to be the best at? How does that help you in this role? How will it make you love this role?
- How are you a challenger? How have you demonstrated time and time again, a willingness and drive to do better?
- How do we know you’re ambitious? How does your experience show your ambition, and drive to do better week in and week out?
- How do we know you love learning? How do you keep current, stay on top of things and always look to be better in your craft?
Our promise to you: from our side, we think you’ll find the role exciting and hugely rewarding. Some days it’ll be fun, some days it will be tough, but when you look back, the systems change and energy revolution we implement will have been in part down to you. This company, will become something you want to build, something you want to share and something you’re proud to be a big part of!
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you!